Abby owns a greenhouse, helps at her family’s farm and agritourism business, and is a crop insurance agent for River Farms Crop Insurance Agency, Inc. She’s vice president of the Lenawee County Farm Bureau Board, and she’s also on the state Young Farmer Committee. She and her husband Ben just got married during the summer of 2020. They enjoy exploring state and national parks, kayaking, canoeing, and just being outside.
Listen as she talks about:
- Why she is the least millennial-millennial
- What day of the year she can finally relax
- How she knew she wanted to marry someone with a farmer mentality
- The mental health issues in agriculture today
- Why she loves watching things grow
Mentioned in podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council