Adam Dietrich is an apple and cherry farmer in Conklin. After starting as a pre-med major at Michigan State University, it took six months until he decided he wanted to work on his family’s farm. He switched over to horticulture, engaged in research, and has now been back on the farm for eight years. When he’s not checking on apples or working with Farm Bureau, he kayaks, hikes, and travels internationally.
Adam talks about:
- The kind of fires he has to put out
- His bucket list countries – plus why he can’t go back to New Zealand
- How his parents got 100% of their kids to live near them
- What he and his siblings make fun of each other about
- Why he loved his dungeon at college
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council