She talks about:
- Wanting to be an engineer before finding out about the existence of agribusiness
- Eating fruits and vegetables right out of their fields, just like the three generations before her
- How customers become like family
- How she can’t stand tomatoes, even though people drive miles to buy them from their farm
- How crop insurance helps when Mother Nature decides to wipe everything out
- Being married to someone who isn’t from a farm – and broccoli origins
- Touring farms while on vacation, like a pineapple farm in Hawaii
- Snowmobiling, horses, and other fun activities around the country
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council