Meet Andrea Jorgensen, an artist who knew nothing about cows until meeting her husband. The couple owns a dairy farm in mid-Michigan. Andrea shares some great tidbits about life including:
- Transitioning from drawing to a surprise painting being a successful start to her business
- What balancing time is like between painting, parenting and farming
- Find out what her second-favorite animal to paint is
- After four years of living on the farm, the No. 1 thing that’s still surprising
- Her favorite food (hint: it’s a beverage!) that she’d choose every day for the rest of her life
- Making a vacation out of a 30-minute drive or traveling to cow sales across the world
- Starting something that makes you nervous and getting better in the process
- A secret talent that earned her a national team award
- The best advice she’s ever been given to keep things in perspective
- A whirlwind romance thanks to Mark Zuckerberg
- Who to believe when it comes to farm information
Sites mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2018 by the Michigan Ag Council