Andrew Chae of Fisheye Farms is an urban farmer in Detroit. He grows a variety of vegetables in a farm-to-chef business that provides for local restaurants. He’s a skateboarder, enjoys Brazilian music, and loves the first-generation farm he and his family have built together.
Andrew talks about:
- His firecracker dad – with many examples – and talented mom
- The organic farm experience he and Amy (wife and business partner) had in Brazil
- The best place for a late dinner in Detroit
- The many ways to prepare cabbage, including grilling
- Why his desire to make a positive impact in the world drove him to start a business
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council