Meet Annie Link, a multi-generational dairy farmer who milks about 2,000 cows and raises crops in West Michigan. Her family’s farm started in 1915 when Annie’s great-grandfather married the farmer’s daughter. She and longtime friend (and podcast host) Carla visit about:
- The inspiration behind hosting tours for neighbors and other visitors
- A business transition that allows for more community engagement
- An adorable adopt-a-cow program
- A sports legacy that is continuing and an explanation of a “mat maid”
- Training…or not…for marathon running
- Where an obsession with cheese has led Annie
- A life-changing experience
- The things she appreciates about Michigan
- A surprising detail about her lifestyle…or should that be hairstyle?
- The best advice she’s been given in life
- What her learning goals are and how they fit around doing laundry
Sites mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council