Caitlin Luck is a senior at Michigan State University majoring in agricultural education. Her family farm in Sand Creek grows corn, soybeans, and wheat. She knew since seventh grade she wanted to go into agricultural education at MSU, and all her activities through 4-H and FFA led to achieving her goal. She begins student teaching next year. She enjoys antiquing with her family, DIY projects, reading, and camping.
Listen as she talks about:
- The animals on their farm, and why her mom is a crazy chicken lady
- How communication with consumers can only improve the state of ag
- Her brother’s funny experience at the fair
- Her upcoming presentation at the MSU swine farm
- The one person she talks to on the phone
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council