Meet Chris Creguer, a territory manager for Pioneer Seeds, plus a corn, soybeans, wheat
and dry bean farmer, in Michigan’s thumb region. He shares about:
- An impressive airport feat…er, shin?
- How a debate about GMOs turned into a date, a wedding, five years and two kids
- A joy of growing up on a beef cattle farm and how that evolved into a career
- Revisiting a Super Bowl commercial
- Where family, running, football and faith have (and will be) taken him around the country
- What he likes about living and working in wide open spaces
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council