Have you ever wondered about where Christmas trees are grown before you’re able to buy them in your local area? Learn more today directly from Michigan farmer Tom Trechter!
The Q&A with Tom included:
- What does a Christmas tree farmer do on a regular basis throughout the year?
- What makes the perfect holiday tree?
- How long, and when, is a sale season for Christmas tree farms?
- Where is the farthest a Michigan farmer sells trees?
- What other products are marketed from a wholesale farm like Tom’s?
- Why is a real tree a smart idea for this year’s holiday decor?
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council