Make your Christmas a real Michigan Christmas with a fresh Michigan Christmas tree. Michigan Christmas trees are good for the environment, the economy, and the spirit.
Click the button to download our fact sheet and find out when you can find the freshest locally grown products!
Michigan Christmas Tree Facts
- Michigan ranks third in the nation in the number of Christmas trees harvested, supplying approximately 1.7 million fresh Christmas trees to the national market each year
- Michigan produces and sells more than nine Christmas tree varieties on a wholesale level, which is more varieties than any other state
- Our state has approximately 37,000 acres in commercial Christmas tree production
- Michigan boasts an annual farm gate value of more than $1.3 million in sales of wreaths, cut boughs, garland and other cut greens
- For every Christmas tree harvested, Michigan Christmas tree farmers plant three new trees for future harvests
Health and Wellness
- Studies show that flowers and plants feed compassion and chase away anxieties and worries at home
- Flowers and plants can provide a boost of energy, happiness and enthusiasm at work
To learn more, visit the Michigan Christmas Tree Association.