Dani Dryer farms fulltime with her parents and sister to grow about 900 acres of crops including corn, soybeans, wheat and alfalfa. The family also works on custom-tiling fields for other farmers. She shares about:
- Things that’ve changed on their farm since she and her siblings were younger
- The path that led her back home to her family’s farm
- A mental picture, including restaurant recommendations, of her area
- Places she’s seen while snowmobiling
- Roles she has on the farm and in the community
- Trips she took and has coming up through agriculture
- Her favorite farm companion and other great influencers in her life
Sites mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council