Listen as he talks about:
- His standing lunch date with his wife
- What percentage of seafood is local vs. imported
- What fish eat when they’re not the same size as their peers
- Why homeschooling works well for his family
- Why you can’t immediately see the thousands of animals on his farm
Refereed to in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council