Dave Armstrong has been President and CEO of GreenStone Farm Credit Services since 2009. He’s on several industry boards, he’s treasurer at his church, and he works out daily. In fact, he and his wife Debra walk 2.5 miles almost every night – except when it rains. In 2020, he’s looking forward to the 16 technological initiatives GreenStone has ahead and combining work travel with fun. He and Debra have an adult daughter, Lindsey, who just bought a house, and she didn’t even need lending advice.
Listen as Dave talks about:
- How his internship led him to a career he didn’t know existed
- His parents’ farming background and his involvement in agriculture growing up
- Patronage Day, grants, and why loves working with people with a sense of humor
- How we are human beings, not human doings – and how that relates to volunteerism
- The game he plays with his coworkers to stay current with all new technology
Site mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council