Dru Montri runs Ten Hens Farm in Bath with her husband, Adam. She’s also the Director of Government and Stakeholder Relations for Michigan State University’s College of Agriculture and Natural Resources and College of Veterinary Medicine. She enjoys watching her two daughters compete in sports, getting her hands in the dirt, and making horticulture a part of her daily life.
“We love plants … but we also love people.”
Listen as Dru talks about:
- How a positive attitude about a lost purse helps change perspective
- How she builds relationships with customers
- The amount of energy students bring to campus, even in the crosswalks
- The importance of talking to her family over dinner
- Upcoming whale shark experiences, plus other big milestones
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council