- How politics, teaching, and farming all come together
- How his wonderful family, colleagues, and staff are helping him through a difficult year
- Robots and footbaths for cows
- The amount of rocks in their soil, and why his Swedish ancestors picked their spot
- How much crop damage one bear can do
- Why people should be a part of their community, and not just online
- Where you might find a spouse that wants to farm
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council