Elizabeth Taylor is the Ag Relations & Communications Manager at Michigan Sugar. She’s in charge of a long list of events and programs, but her most recent exciting project is Cream & Sugar, a gourmet ice cream shop opening in Bay City. She likes being with her family on Lake James, running and lifting heavy weights, and working with farmers.
Elizabeth talks about:
- The Munger Potato Festival and the popularity of Figure-8s
- Bay City sugar beet factory tours – coming up soon
- Her most-favored, longest-used phone apps
- Ice cream flights, custom-made ice cream sandwiches, and favorite flavors
- Just how sweet her family really is, as evidenced by their jobs
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council