Emily Crambell is the Education and Outreach Manager at the IQhub, the learning center for agricultural history, innovation, and exploration, and she and her husband also operate a family dairy farm near Owosso. Throw in horses, kids, and roller derby skating … meet Crazy Horse!
She shares about:
- Being a former ag teacher
- Her husband’s family septic business and environmental care
- Her farm-obsessed son
- How her love of Saturday Night Live eventually led her to teaching
- How accents help her in her jobs
- How big she was smiling the first time she drove a tractor
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council