Emma Grant is a junior at Michigan State University, where she’s double majoring in horticulture and crop and soil science, and minoring in ag business. Her hometown is Suttons Bay, and she’s enjoyed running the farmers market there for the last two years. After working on cherry farms and at the Northwest Michigan Horticultural Research Center, she’s really interested in doing meaningful research that really helps farmers find solutions to growing problems.
Listen as Emma talks about:
- Authentic Chinese food via her roommate
- Her new job working on tree fruits in a MSU research lab
- Everything she loves about farmers markets
- How she now has to quash her first instinct when she sees people
- Owning it in your own industry
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council