Erin Keller recently graduated with her BS in Biosystems Engineering from Michigan State University, and now she’s an engineer at Consumers Energy. She became interested in agriculture through her science classes at MSU, her interest in sustainability, and her experience working at MSU Extension. She loves hiking, writing, reading, and art – her recent painting of Kid Cudi is one of her favorite pieces.
Listen as Erin talks about:
- Being a walk-on on the MSU track team and why the javelin was fun
- Sustainable agriculture and environmental health issues
- Bringing football-level cheering to track and cross country
- Living in East Lansing with her dog, Breslin
- Why she wanted to be an agricultural ambassador
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council