Hailey Andres just graduated from University of Michigan-Flint with a degree in graphic design and marketing. When she joined FFA at New Lothrop High School, she became interested in agriculture and shaped her career around it. She now is interning with GreenStone Farm Credit Services, plus she has started her own marketing business called Cultivation Agricultural Marketing LLC. She loves visiting National Parks and is the happiest outdoors. As self-described foodie, she also likes to check out the best places to eat locally and while traveling.
Listen as she talks about:
- The great parts about Flint, including 100K Ideas which helps launch entrepreneurs
- Working with an agricultural museum and farms with her marketing business
- Her new apartment and the dog she’s going to adopt to live with her
- The best places to hike and eat in Michigan
- Why she has chosen agriculture, and what she wants to do with it
Mentioned in this podcast: Website
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council