Jeno Rivera is part of Urbandale Farm in Lansing, as well as Director of the Liberty Hyde Bailey Scholars Program at Michigan State University. She is a former high school ag teacher and professor in the MSU Department of Community Sustainability. She roller skates, forages everywhere, and owns every tool on earth.
Listen as she talks about:
- Sewing, making her own soap, and her farming plans
- How Urbandale Farm started, and where it wants to go
- How she was probably not the best marketer for a vegetarian restaurant
- Food deserts, and how Lansing is making strides
- Her large family – she’s cousin #102!
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council