Jeno Rivera is part of Urbandale Farm in Lansing, as well as Director of the Liberty Hyde Bailey Scholars Program at Michigan State University. She is a former high school ag teacher and professor in the MSU Residential College for Arts and Humanities. She roller skates, forages everywhere, and owns every tool on earth.
Listen as she talks about:
- Sewing, making her own soap, and her farming plans
- How Urbandale Farm started, and where it wants to go
- How she was probably not the best marketer for a vegetarian restaurant
- Food deserts, and how Lansing is making strides
- Her large family – she’s cousin #102!
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council