Jim and Jean Reverman grow and sell Christmas trees from Reverman Farms in Grand Ledge. They have recently started painting trees – not just green, but purple, pink, and even a patriotic red, white & blue. When he’s not shearing trees, Jim also works for the Michigan Department of Transportation. The couple has three adult children.
Listen as Jim talks about:
- Their Christmas tree that lasted until March
- The trees that keep their needles best, and the ones that are the worst
- The horse-drawn carriage, farm animal, and family experience they offer
- What islands he travels to for work
- How he accidentally became a tree farmer
Refereed to in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council