He talks about:
- Purchasing 50 acres to grow soybeans
- The three greenhouses at school, including growing crayfish, shrimp, and 600 hanging baskets
- Kayaking trips around our beautiful state, including Turnip Rock
- Teaching ag lessons in every classroom in their school district, and the passion in students today
- Exploring Michigan and traveling around the world, including Africa, Japan, Europe, and Costa Rica
- Odd jobs on the farm
- Catering, and finding a niche market
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council