He talks about:
- His ties to the land, and what he hopes for future generations
- The 100 acre-wildlife preserve on his farm’s land
- Watching the fox family grow up in their backyard
- Why golf courses look like great hay fields
- His new experiment with no-till
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council