Jolene Griffin is the Director of Industry Relations at the United Dairy Industry of Michigan. Jolene is from a dairy farm in Hastings, where she spends a lot of time with her family, including her beloved nieces and nephews. She enjoys traveling to new places, participating in activities out of her comfort zone, and checking out everything new in the grocery store.
Jolene talks about:
- What she loves about working in the dairy industry
- Her two main goals with her nieces and nephews
- The amazing amount of technology on a modern farm
- A list of 23 things she plans on accomplishing this year
- Giving the sermon at her church – and then doing it again
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council