Listen as Katelyn talks about:
- How they invite everyone in their neighborhood over for a big open house
- Her first time hiking – which was climbing Mount Fuji in Japan
- Taking care of calves in the 95 degree heat
- Her grandpa’s influence on always trying to improve
- Being selected as the 2020 Young Farmer Ag Leader
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council