Meet Katie Eisenberger, a teacher and budding farmer who was raised on a dairy farm who’s now helping students and her own family discover the wide world of agricultural careers. Join us as we talk about:
- A career with many twists and turns with one true foundation
- Guiding rural students to solve problems in their field and be responsible
- The difference of commitment and involvement
- Converting a pole barn to a home for her five-person family
- Using technology for an ADHD organizer tool
- An explanation of modern and old-school meshing together on farms
- The reason she’ll never want to use a camper again
- Making connections for students to take their work to the next level in life
- Favorite seasons & trudging through the season of life raising little adults
- The things in life she’s most thankful…and maybe a bit teary…for
Sites mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council