Katie Serbinski has spent her entire career communicating the message about making healthy food choices, and she’s raising four children who are her toughest food critics. As Director of Nutrition & Consumer Communications for the Michigan Beef Industry Commission and a registered dietitian, she works with health care professionals and consumers on spreading awareness on resources, recipes, and research. On the side, she also runs her own business, Mom to Mom Nutrition.
Listen as Katie talks about:
- The health benefits of beef and how to make every bite count
- Why she tries burgers at every restaurant
- Why her career path led her toward working with farmers and communities
- What she likes to do with her kids in metro Detroit
- Why she’s been making a chipotle sloppy joe with crunchy coleslaw topping recipe for a decade
Mentioned in podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council