Kevin Robson grew up and still works on his family’s farm, called Robson’s Greenhouse, which started in 1929. He also works for Michigan Farm Bureau Insurance as an Agribusiness Specialist, and he is the Executive Director of the Michigan Blueberry Commission. He loves spending time at his family cottage on Higgins Lake, embracing the positive aspects of the Millennial stereotype, and supporting both his college – and its rival team.
Listen as Kevin talks about:
- Why his grandma was so sad when she saw the cottage for the first time
- His favorite vegetables and meat meal his mom makes
- How he didn’t believe the ‘if you love your job you’ll never work a day in your life’ until he lived it
- How he takes full advantage of the Up North experience in all seasons
- What his real friends call him
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council