Kip Siegler is a farming YouTube sensation, with over 14,000 subscribers, 66 videos, and 1.3 million total views in just nine months. He’s a dairy and crop farmer in Imlay City, where he milks 200 cows and raises hay, corn, soybeans, and wheat on 1700 acres. Kip farms with his brothers and parents, has two daughters, and is getting married next year to his fiancée Rochelle. He enjoys seeing his daughters perform in dance, having bonfires at his house, and cruising with his family in their old Ford truck.
Listen as Kip talks about:
- How his time in the military prepared him for owning a business
- His friends buying Siegler swag across the country and world
- How the farm now is a culmination of all the work that’s gone into it
- Why you have 30 chances to perfect growing crops
- How 4-H gave him the funds to buy his first house at age 19
Mentioned in this podcast: YouTube Channel
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council