Luke Marion started MIgardener to give inspiration and information to people gardening. He and his wife Sindy garden 365 days a year, including growing their indoor coffee and citrus trees. Together, they have grown into a retail location, an online store, and a strong social media presence. He is passionate about gardening, Michigan, and fresh food – whether he’s catching it or growing it.
Listen as Luke tells about:
- The wonder of how basil plants and Facebook brought him and Sindy together
- Why new gardeners shouldn’t be afraid of killing plants
- How he is obsessed with golfing and fishing
- His current home setup and future conservatory
- Why the advice to take things slow matters to him
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council