Lyndsay Earl is a member representative at Michigan Milk Producers Association, which is a milk co-op. Originally from a dairy farm, Lyndsay graduated in animal science – agribusiness management specialization – from Michigan State University. She enjoys working with dairy farmers to diagnose problems, perform inspections, and do employee trainings. She, her husband Seth, and their daughters enjoy spending as much time as possible on Hamlin Lake.
Listen as she talks about:
- The first-ever Stakenas Stampede race they created this year
- What people want to know about dairy farming
- Their active involvement in American Farm Bureau and Michigan Farm Bureau
- Fitbits for cows, manure flushing systems, and other farm technology advancements
- Adventure races and representing Team Chocolate Milk
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council