Madeline Meyer is a senior at Michigan State University, majoring in animal science and minoring in food processing and technology. She’s from a dairy farm in Ionia, and she grew up being involved in the farm, 4-H, and FFA. She’s now active in the MSU Dairy Club, MSU Block & Bridle, Collegiate Farm Bureau, and is serving as the FFA Convention Director. At the World Dairy Expo, she and her team just took 5th place in the country. Outside of school, she rides horses, spends time with her parents and five brothers, and plays basketball with her intramural team.
Listen as Madeline talks about:
- What she loves about World Dairy Expo, and why she’s addicted to it
- Why their team motto is: ‘When in doubt, udder out.’
- Her internships on a California dairy and with Purina
- What unusual foods cows eat
- Her favorite cow, pictured here, that she got for her birthday
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council