Recipe shared by Michigan 2019 Teen “Chopped” Competition contestants.
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1 Medium Beet
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp. Buter
- 6 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peal and dice carrots and beet.
- Spread out carrots and beet on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and toss with salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Roast 15 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Melt butter and mix with maple syrup. Coat carrots and beet in mixture.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes, remove, cool and enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council