Meet Maria Brown, a writer for a local newspaper and a magazine freelancer, plus a grain farmer with her husband and kids. She visits with us about:
- What she enjoys writing about
- Additional things she and her husband grow beyond corn, soybeans and wheat
- A blossoming career writing about moderately successful gardening
- Other jobs she would consider dabbling in
- The food their household agrees on
- Where she learned how to deadhead flowers
- What it was like studying for a semester in Washington, D.C.
- What energizes her and allows her to dream a little
- Someone she’d like to job-shadow
- Places she’d like to travel and other goals
- The things she’s most thankful for in life
Sites mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2018 by the Michigan Ag Council