Mark Daniels and his wife Miranda manage Bonnie Plants in Ithaca, which is a greenhouse operation that grows 175 different vegetable and herb transplants. Mark enjoys watching his sons play football, spends time chasing escapee goats, and loves going to his cabin in Sterling where he pretends they don’t have cell service.
Listen as Mark talks about:
- How the goats help them get rid of any extra money
- Why working in wholesale is a microcosm of what happens in social media
- How it’s impossible to walk past a historical plaque without reading it, and how it’s genetic
- What advice resonated when he was building a business at age 24
- How he felt speaking to people at the Japanese Embassy
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council