Mat Stutzman of St Joseph County is both a poultry and crop farmer. He and his wife are raising four young kids while working along many other family members. He also works in high school sports media, and he does video outreach with his church.
Listen as he talks about:
- The upcoming solar energy project for their broiler barn
- How farmers are doing the best they can when it comes to community relations
- Why he chose poultry when his dad was thinking dairy
- What it’s like having four kids under age six, including a son whose entire life is tractors right now
- The benefits of impatience
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council