Matt Stutzman is a soybean, corn, and wheat farmer from Adrian. When he’s not farming, he’s spending time with his wife Maria and their three young children. He serves on state and national boards, has traveled all over the world (he even floated in the Dead Sea), enjoys fixing and improving machines, and is glad he went to Eastern Michigan University – not only because he liked it, but because that’s where he met his wife.
Listen as Matt talks about:
- The feeling he gets when he can fix something
- The winter he built two liquid trailers
- Hobbies he had before and after kids – golf and Legos, anyone?
- An all-American meal he wants after an international trip
- What he’s looking forward to this year and the next – and whether he’ll get it
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council