Natalie Pennington is a “stay at farm” mom of two. She and her family have a farm market called Hearty Harvest, raise sheep, provide agtainment, and host dinners on the farm. She is the youth minister at her church, has gone on missions to Guatemala and Haiti, and is married to a man who joins in the 5-9 lifestyle along with his 9-5 job.
Listen as she talks about:
- The ‘What’s in my Food’ dinner on the farm
- Why going to the grocery store with babies is a nightmare
- What questions people ask her about food, and how great it is for them to see her daughter eating their fresh fruit
- How chores turned from something she had to do into something she was dying to do
- How not owning a tv adds to their farm lifestyle
- Her passion about serving people here and overseas
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council