Nick Schweitzer raises about 20 varieties of apples with his family in West Michigan. Learn more about him and:
- Jobs on the farm outside of apple harvest
- Why he’s the ultimate planner
- How apples are stored for optimum fruit quality all year long
- A career choice with a shocking seasonal twist
- Unique features of his region and one way his family mitigates risk for frost
- A future change he and his wife expect to make on the farm at her encouragement
- What he would choose to drink every day for the rest of his life
- His dream day and the most beautiful place he’s visited
- Why he loves traveling to the east side of the state so frequently
- Who he would invite to dinner, and an obvious dessert he’d serve
Follow Nick’s farmlife on social media at:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2018 by the Michigan Ag Council