Meet Nicole Wren, a Michigander who started a dairy farm with her husband, Brad. Nicole talks about a variety of topics including:
- Reasons they started a farm (and what significant details were left out!)
- What life lessons their three kids are learning on the farm
- The roles that’ve changed between Nicole and Brad as their business has progressed
- What Nicole does when she’s not working on the farm (T-shirts anyone?)
- Mixing up the best toppings for burgers
- In ten years of farming, the most romantic, heartfelt memory, which, of course, included cows
- The best beaches in Michigan
- Business risks like bottling milk and farm tours, and using creativity
- The best advice Nicole ever received
- Should the next generation continue their farm?
Sites mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2018 by the Michigan Ag Council