Listen as he talks about:
- Details on how turkey farming works
- Different turkey personality traits
- Challenges in the poultry industry
- The mini-date he and his wife go on each week for Meals with Wheels
- What community organizations mean the most to him
Listener note – Phil wanted to make a correction. During the podcast he said Coccidiostats when he meant Ionophores. Coccidiostats are allowed in No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) production.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council