Meet Sam Krhovsky, a farmer who has corn, soybeans and wheat, plus a roadside stand. Off the farm, Sam was an agronomist and is now a sales manager for DEKALB®/Asgrow. Listen in as she talks with us about:
- How her plans shifted from wanting to be a physical therapist
- What she enjoyed most about the other side of the Mississippi River
- The most beautiful places she’s traveled
- Her favorite Michigan expressions and other lifestyle changes
- An opportunity to step outside of her comfort zone
- A balance of products (GMOs and non-GMOs) that exist to meet consumer demands
- The thing (actually, people) she’s most thankful for in life
- Questions she often hears at the farm stand that are unexpectedly complex
- How a company rebranding may open doors to more conversations like this one
Sites mentioned in this podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council