She talks about:
- Hand pollinating pumpkins – the why and how
- Using rare seeds they get from a world traveler, including a variety called a cracked egg
- Her favorite description from a 5-year-old farm visitor about her fall decorations
- Her time living in Australia, and why she prefers Michigan
- How sibling rivalry gave her a great start in the business world
Mentioned in podcast:
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council