Sarah Zastrow founded Bay Area Wellness to help people deal with pain, stress, and their mental health. She and her husband have a crop farm, plus she is from a farm, and she is invested in providing stress management resources to farmers. She enjoys traveling to new places, working with her husband and the other generations on the farm, reading – and sharing what she learned.
Listen as she talks about:
- The importance of dealing with mental health issues in farming and in all arenas
- How a proactive rather than reactive process appealed to her
- Her path in college and as an EMS
- How family dinners change when you meld two families
- What you remember when you go on vacation
Sarah writes a blog called Daily De-Stress: How to Mange Farm Stress, where she posts weekly videos on ideas to manage farm stress both for farmers and farm spouses. Visit: www.mibayareawellness.com/farmstress
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council