Scott Ferry is a fourth generation dairy, beef, and crop farmer in Litchfield. He was Sparty in college, and now he brings that same enthusiasm to his farm and family! When he’s not working, he’s skiing, hiking, or keying his own farm truck.
Listen as Scott talks about:
- The blood, sweat, tears – and dancing – involved in being Sparty
- How he and his wife Ali celebrate the end of each harvest
- His favorite secret (now not-so-secret) gems in the U.P.
- Fulfilling a promise to his Navy pilot friend to visit
- The kamikaze stage of kid skiers
- First time – and cheapest time – dress shopping with his daughter
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council