Recipe shared by Michigan 2019 Teen “Chopped” Competition contestants.
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp. Paprika
- 1/4 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray large baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place sweet potatoes and oil in a zip top bag, toss to coat potatoes.
- Arrange potatoes on the baking sheet, do not overcrowd. Sprinkle fries with seasonings.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, turning occassionally – about 18-24 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes before serving.
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2022 by the Michigan Ag Council