Terry Page started renting land when he was 13, and by the time he graduated high school, he farmed 100 acres and owned 550 hogs. He now is raising soybeans, wheat, alfalfa, and corn on 2600 acres, and he also custom harvests for multiple other farms. He enjoys bowling, hunting, fishing, and woodworking. He and his wife Jody – who helps supply amazing dinners for the planting crew – also are raising two young sons, Gavin and Garret.
Terry talks about:
- Finishing his basement in rustic barn wood and beams
- The national competition after winning the Michigan Farm Bureau Achievement Award
- The worst game of charades you’ve ever seen
- How he’s getting what he deserves when it comes to his boys
- Watching the harvest, getting statistics – all remotely
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2020 by the Michigan Ag Council