Listen as Tony talks about:
- The reward that comes with a dedication to farming and family
- Having a wedding reception in the same shop his parents did 28 years ago
- Why the third day of planting is the best day of the year
- When he knew he shouldn’t buy a dirt bike
- Why networking in college is even more valuable than learning financial ratios
Mentioned in this podcast: Facebook page
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2021 by the Michigan Ag Council