Travis Fahley raises cash crops, hay and straw with his dad. He shares about:
- The roles other family members play in the farm dynamic
- The balance between sports and video games
- Sport/school rivalries in just one household
- His least favorite job on the farm
- Foods they’re eating in their household
- Something Michigan should have more of & travel destination ideas
- Things he’s working on in the winter
- Community projects his family enjoys doing
- Really great advice he’s received in life
Sites mentioned in this podcast:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/farmer810
- Michigan Farm Bureau: https://www.michfb.com/mi/MFB/Farmer.aspx
Photo credit: Michigan Farm Bureau
SIGN UP FOR EMAILS
SUBSCRIBE TO MICHIGAN EATS
Find recipes, expert advice and information on today’s hot topics in food. Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, MI Foodie News.
GET IN TOUCH
Michigan Ag Council
P.O. Box 30960
Lansing, MI 48909-8460
Interested in becoming a Michigan Ag Council partner?
Learn more about our sponsorship opportunities.
All Content Copyright © 2019 by the Michigan Ag Council